TIM AND JIM
RECORDING SERIES #5
Tim and Jim
Live Archive #5
1. Splendid Isolation / Accidentally Like A Martyr / Poor Poor Pitiful Me
2. Tim and Jim talk
3. Lawyers, Guns, And Money
4. Tim and Jim talk
6. Tim and Jim talk (extended because Tim is on one here)
7. Mohammed’s Radio’s
8. Carmelita / Man Out Of Time / Alison / Watching The Detectives
9. Different For Girls / Fools In Love
10. Feet In My Shoes
11. Any Destination
12. Poor Boy Be / Take Me To The River / Gloria / Locomotive Breath
13. Tim and Jim talk
14. Jump / The Harder They Come / SHOTS! / The Harder They Come / Mystery Dance / Corner Store / Feelin’ Alright / Just My Imagination / What’s So Funny ‘Bout (Peace, Love, And Understanding?)
15. Red House
16. Mr. Info
17. Thank You / A Man You Don’t Meet Everyday / Romeo And Juliet / You Can Call Me Al / Wichita Lineman / Red Rain / Fourth Of July
18. Pressure Drop / Sultans Of Swing / The One I Love / D Minor (The Saddest Of All Possible Keys)
19. Tim and Jim talk
21. Folsom Prison Blues
22. Rock Island Line
23. Dueling Banjos / Surrender / How’s Yer Hole?
LIVE CONCERT RECORDING SERIES #5
Recorded: September 18th, 2009
A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THIS ALBUM:
This is the FIFTH in a series of Tim and Jim concerts that Tim’s wife, Susan, and I are releasing.
It was recorded live by Keith Erickson at Hayden’s Lakefront in Tualatin, OR.
Susan Ellis and I plan on releasing these shows one at a time, for as long as the material holds out.
And thank you for your time -
Hayden’s Lakefront. Tualatin, OR.
Tim Ellis - Guitar, Vocals
Jim Walker - Vocals, Guitar
Label / Thon Music
Recordist / Keith Erickson
Editor / Jim Walker
Facility / Studio 515. Portland, OR
Art Direction / Jim Walker
Running Time / 2:39:48
I'm so glad to be able to share this music with you.
Tim and I were never much good at archiving our live shows so I'm so very glad and grateful to Keith for doing it. He has accidentally become our sole historian and archivist.
And thank you for your valuable time -